The number of people living with diabetes is dramatically on the rise.
This is a frightening trend, because if not managed correctly, diabetes can lead to severe, even life-threatening illnesses like heart disease, kidney failure, nerve damage, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, eye damage and stroke.
However, it is well within your control to prevent, manage and, potentially, even reverse diabetes: once you know what to do and why.
- Everyday strategies for thriving with diabetes
- Nutritional approaches & supplements that support healthy blood sugar levels
- Assessment tools: continuous glucose monitors (CGMs) & uric acid testing
- Critical alerts & early warning signs of brain threat, prediabetes & type 2 diabetes
- Hormonal imbalance & the hidden risks of dementia, Alzheimer’s & other diseases
- Distinctions between glycemic overload, insulin dysregulation, insulin sensitivity & insulin resistance
- How sleep issues affect blood sugar balance, metabolic flexibility & weight
- And so much more!